We offer range of snowboards from Worlds two Top brands Nitro and Burton.
All mountain snowboards, freestyle and park snowboards, snowboards for powder.
Snowboards for kids and snowboards for beginners.
Also snowboard boots and snowboard bindings available.
When choosing a snowboard, there are several factors to consider:
1. Ability level: It's important to choose a snowboard that is appropriate for your ability level. If you are a beginner, you will want a board that is easy to turn and control. If you are an advanced rider, you may want a more aggressive board that is better suited for high-speed turns and tricks.
2. Terrain: Consider the type of terrain you will be riding on. Different snowboards are designed for different types of terrain, such as groomed runs, powder, or park.
3. Riding style: Think about your riding style and what you want to do on the mountain. Do you like to carve turns, ride in the park, or go off-piste? Different snowboards are designed for different riding styles, so choose one that matches your preferences.
4. Size: It's important to choose a snowboard that is the right size for your height and weight. If the board is too small, it will be difficult to control, and if it is too large, it will be slow and sluggish.
5. Flex: The flex of a snowboard refers to how much it bends or flexes when you ride it. A board with a stiffer flex is better for high-speed turns and carving, while a board with a softer flex is better for tricks and riding in the park.
6. Bindings: Make sure to also choose bindings that are compatible with the snowboard and are the right size for your boots.